Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mini Album Class at Scrap-n-Crop

Yesterday afternoon I taught a mini album class to some lovely ladies at Scrap-n-Crop.  I apologise in advance for a very photo heavy post, but I promised I would post pictures of my albums for them!  I quickly finished off Samuel's album this afternoon so I could do all the pics at once.

I had enough patterned paper and embellishments in the kit to make 3 albums, for Aaron & Samuel's albums I used chipboard from my stash and Tim Holtz Baroque die.


 Album 1 - Maddison's Album


 This page shows the plastic page with the rub-ons





 Album 2 - Aaron's Album
Front & Back pages



 This shows the plastic page on the right
 and then on the left.


Album 3 - Samuel's Album (and yes those rub-ons on the back page are on crooked!   Whoops)  ;-)

The stamp on the orange page stamped perfectly on scrap paper, but not on my album page - I think because there was photos on the other side so it wasn't a perfectly flat surface!  (Lesson learnt).





Thanks again ladies for joining me at SnC.  Hope you all enjoyed making your album and you finish them!  :-)

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

Wow can't believe you did 3 minis! Talk about mileage!!! Sam is such a big cutie pie already btw and thank you again for teaching for us!