Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's been a while ...

Since I have done anything scrapbook related, let alone blog about it! Anyway I have been thinking the last couple of weeks that I would really like to do a December Daily album again, especially since we will be moving early December. So I decided to make it super simple and purchased this 8x8 pad of Christmas papers from Graphic 45. I liked this collection because there was no "snow" themed pages. :-)

I am telling you it really was very simple and probably took me half an hour (once I had unearthed the tools I needed from my semi packed craft area)! I trimmed the pages, glued 4 of them onto the front and back covers, punched the holes, threaded the rings and stuck the stickers on the front and it's done! Haha ... now hopefully this year I can actually finish the jolly thing!
.
Here's the cover.

And the back.
I didn't have enough papers for 26 days (that's what I am doing to fit in with Grandma's visit) and I was looking through my stash of Christmas papers, but nothing really seemed to match colour wise, so I decided I would just use other G45 papers from a different collection. So that's what I did. These papers will be used on days where I know there is nothing Christmasy happening at all :-)
I think this one will be our "moving day" page :-)

Looking forward to starting (and finishing!) this.
.
Anyone else doing a December Daily album this year?
.
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Rachel!
I am not doing a December Daily because I barely have time to breathe during December ... but I enjoy seeing other people's creations :-)