Friday, June 10, 2011

There's no such thing as a Gruffalo ...

Well actually there is! I know because we have one living at our house now! :-)
.
Yesterday Samuel got a present from Grandad & Grandma (thank you). He liked the card.

And the wrapping paper was extra special heheee (still chuckling about that and no I didn't re-wrap it because seriously what's the point!) ;-)
And here he is ... the Gruffalo. Aaron has the story so that was the choice for bedtime story last night. :-)
He even passed the taste test!
And yesterday afternoon I caught this bigger Gruffalo up on my craft desk!!! He was giggling and chatting to the photos of Aaron at the computer on my wall! I am going to have to put my stool up I think so he can't climb up on that, then up on the desk!

Very proud of himself he was!
.
Excuse the messy desk by the way ... but it looks like that most of the time to be honest! I only seem to be able to work in a 12x12 space! haha One day I will get round to tidying it all up!
.
Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love the Gruffalo books! But a cuddly soft toy Gruffalo? I WANT ONE! So cute :-)

Anonymous said...

Samuel has no fear, I am stunned by his ability to climb lol, he does look rather pleased with himself lol
Cute Gruffalo.

Penny said...

little monkey!

Matt & Amy said...

Love the picture of Samuel on your desk! I imagine you couldn't believe your eyes!

Mrs Frizz said...

still giggling over the bigger Gruffalo and his climbing achievements ... he looks absolutely adorable, but definitely caught out! Love it!