Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Sun ...

is in my eyes!
On Sunday we "tried" to get some pics of the kids. I wanted them on the steps like we had done previously, but before we even got a picture Samuel pitched forward and scraped his nose on the concrete! So we didn't get off to a very good start. Out of the 130 photos that were taken probably only 5 of us as a family and 3 of the kids were sort of okay ... none were good! ;-)
.
The joys of trying to get 3 little kids looking in the same direction, their hands away from their face and without pulling funny faces! It's very difficult! :-)

3 comments:

somebody who needs to love herself said...

Imperfect as it is I love this photo. It's never easy taking pictures of kids it's often a blur. That's why I often print it in collages. Madison look si pretty in that dress

Anonymous said...

That photo is hilarious and I love it!!!!

Shirl said...

Oh Rachel, I've been so disoriented lately that I've just realised it's been a while since I last visited your blog! :P

This photo is hilarious...those expressions are simply priceless! :D