Friday, January 14, 2011

Scrap-it-Lah January Challenge

This month the challenge at Scrap-it-Lah is to scrap about your hobby other than scrapbooking! I asked Lyndon what he thought my other hobby would be apart from Scrapbooking and he said "Baking - you like baking". (I wonder though if he meant he likes it when I do baking!! heheee) :-)
.
Anyway I decided I would do my LO on that because I do actually like baking. I enjoy it even more now that we have kids.

To go with the baking theme I have used a cake doily and Maya Road chipboard baking pieces.
.
My journalling is written on the tag which is tucked in behind the photo. I love my cake mixer - it was my first Mother's Day present - May 2006.
.
My first LO for 2011 - it's pretty simple! (But I like simple) ;-)
.
Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

Chowchow said...

It may be a simple layout but it captures all that needs to be said. Thanks again for your faithful participation every month.

Shirl said...

Simple is nice, message is clear that you like baking with you posing with your cake mixer, LOL! I love baking too, just can't find enough guinea pigs to eat up all those sweets!

Penny said...

I love baking too! And my cake mixer. In fact, I should bake something today.

Yatie Tajudin said...

Sometimes simple layout just works!!
Love those MR chipboard pieces and thank you for playing along with the challenge!!

somebody who needs to love herself said...

I like this picture of you. lovely layout. I love simple at times. those MR chipboard are cute!

Jessy Christopher said...

Loving those MR baking chipboards on ur layout & ur photo says it all! Thanks for playing along :)

Wati Basri said...

thanks for playing along and love that chipboard :)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Thanks for playing along Rachel! :) Though simple, it's sweet and definitely shows your passion for somthing other than scrapbooking! :)