Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Altered Stuff

Thought I'd show here a couple more frames I altered (really quickly!) for Aaron's teachers. He used some of the cards we made in his class last week too. :-)


And here's the result of the sneak I blogged at the beginning of the month :-) I can blog it now as it's reached it's destination! I altered a 7 Gypsies ATC frame for Lyndon's parents. Sorry about the shocking photos ... I had to unwrap the jolly thing because I had forgotten to take pics - so they were taken in a real rush before Lyndon finished packing his bag!

Here's the close ups of the cubbies without photos. I cut up a Prima vine and made it stretch!

And I've used Collections papers.
Metal ribbon charm from my stash :-)
Same with the wire!
Things are going to be quiet around here for a few days as we are heading away. Hopefully I will get time to do an update next Monday before we go to Thailand :-)
.
Thanks for visiting.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great, Rachel! I love them, especially the one with lots of little photos.

Hope you have a lovely time away.

Cindy Lee said...

So awesome! I'm considering in buying one of those tray. I love yours! Have fun in Thailand!!

Mrs Frizz said...

love your tray ...