Thursday, October 21, 2010

What the kids have been saying ...

Since I haven't been very good at taking photos the last few days and I have nothing much crafty to show you, I thought I'd share a few conversations I've had and things I've heard the kids say.
.
Grandma left on Monday to go back to New Zealand and on Wednesday morning I told the kids -
.
Me - Grandma's got the fire on at her place! We don't need a fire here to keep warm do we!?
Aaron - No we have the sun ... (big pause) and the rain too!! heheeheee
.
.
When Grandma was still here I got a few things for the kids for Christmas and unfortunately bright eyed Aaron saw some of them. Of course he wants to see them (just to see the picture on the boxes he told me!) but I have said he has to wait till Christmas and that Grandma would be back at Christmas time too. Now I frequently hear him telling Maddison this:
.
Aaron - Maddison when Grandma comes back we be having Christmas. (BIG grin from him) And Maddison ... we got spider monkeys!! (Even BIGGER grin from him)!!
.
heheee there's a game with monkeys for Maddison which I told Aaron was a secret!! Yeah ... some secret!
.
.
I often hear Maddison saying to Samuel "Hal-low liddle fella" :-)
.
.
Me - How did you get that bruise on your leg Aaron?
Aaron - No that's mine!!!
.
Huh - as if I wanted it!! ;-)
.
.
Yesterday I was checking Aaron's school schedule in the morning ...
.
Me - I think you have computer class today Aaron.
Aaron - Yeah - computers help kids learn!!!
.
I guess it depends what you are doing/playing on the computer doesn't it!!
.
.
That's all for today! Thanks for visiting :-)

3 comments:

Yeong Shong said...

kids sayings are always cute.....i like the one about Aaron's bruise the most...funny

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!! I love that at their ages there are just SO many cute stories to tell ... there aren't as many as they get older :-(
Well, either that or I am just forgetting them all! ;-)

P.S. Pretty sad that Grandmad had to put the fire on! We had summer, it lasted for 2 weeks (probably while she was visiting you!!) ... and yep, now it's winter again! Sigh :-(

Mrs Frizz said...

Well Grandma wouldn't be need the fire on today, cos we have a real pearler of a day at the bottom of the world ... true!!!

And kids, yep, they really do say the darned-est things.