Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More LO's to share

Yesterday I managed to get 4 LO's done ... first two only took me 45 minutes (they are pretty basic!). But they tell the story and that's what matters aye. All for our holiday album.
.
I did one of Aaron & Maddison holding new cousin Deakin last year (look here if you want to see it) and decided I would stick to the same patterned papers for the rest of the pics. So YAY for me I have used up all that set of October Afternoon 'Country Fair' collection I had :-)

WHY WHY WHY ... the sideways thing??? This is really really annoying me! Sorry - you'll have to tilt your head again.
Yonks old Basic Grey paper. I so hesitated in using it because I love the paper and thought it wasteful to cover so much of it up. Then I got a firm grip of myself and said "just get on with it"! It's meant to be used right?! ;-)

This Thomas Track LO is everything Tim Holtz :-) Patterned papers, alphas (cut from patterned paper), cogs, spinners, gears, washers, paper clips, tags, filmstrip ribbon, stamp, distress inks, used the tiny attacher even! Only things that didn't have his name on them were glue & the photo :-) When I showed Aaron this LO this morning he said "WOW can we go to Taylor & Mitchell's house now?" Hahaha ... I told him that that track was actually Grandmas train track for special little boys & girls to play with! :-)

Okay ... of to see what else I can scrap today :-)
.
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh your banner makes me smile....funny how we get about pattern paper and using it....I good on you for using it.

I can't help you with the sideway thing lol, but it does give me a giggle.

Awww Master S is so stinking cute and so clever from the sounds of it...working out so many things at such a young age.