Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photo Catch up

Here's a few photos from the last few days.
.
Aaron opened up presents from Uncles, Aunties and cousins on Saturday morning. His face says it all! One very happy, spoilt little boy!

These were little packets of lego men :-)

Lots of this happening over the weekend ...
I always check the kids before I go to bed and Saturday night ... look how Maddison was sleeping! Silly little chook.
Sunday brought the arrival of MORE presents.
We also went out for lunch on Sunday with friends and I took the camera and didn't take one photo :-(
.
On Monday morning we were down in the lobby waiting for Aaron's school bus and I saw the teachers arriving to the Montessori school Maddison goes to wearing traditional costumes! "Oh bother" I thought to myself! I knew I had to get an outfit for Maddison and had been looking, but hadn't found anything I liked and I didn't realise it was quite so soon! Whoops!
.
After we waved Aaron off on the bus we scampered back upstairs and I got Maddison to try on the little Indian outfit she wore last year (you can see those pics here ... man she's got taller - you can tell by the door handle!). The top of the dress was a little bit of a squeeze and it was a bit shorter, but she didn't seem uncomfortable with it! The best thing though was she wanted to wear all the outfit this time! :-) She spent quite some time in front of the mirror admiring herself and flapping her scarf and skirt about! hehee


Today has been a public holiday I haven't got a lot done! These two have been very busy playing all sorts of games ... at one stage Aaron was "having" a penguin baby (it was up under his shirt) and the next minute he'd given it to Maddison to feed. What made me laugh the most was he gave her the penguin and promptly lounged back on the couch with a book and she perched up beside him "breastfeeding" the penguin!!! hehehee (one very good reason why you don't wear dresses when you are breastfeeding LOL)!

(Ahh no he can't read those books yet! He's just pretending to be like his Daddy!) ;-)
.
The last week I have been busy scrapping and this afternoon I happened to look at Becky Higgins blog and she issued a photo challenge. So I thought I would take a photo from the couch in our computer/craft room.

Spill off from my desk to the couch! I seriously need to have a good tidy up! My craft desk isn't very big to start with, but I have been piling stuff up on one side and now all the working space that's left is a 12x12 size! That's a job for tomorrow I think.
.
Here's a peek at one of the LO's I've done. I did 5 all up for a submission to Darkroom Door as a Guest Artist :-)

Yeah ... I got my stamps out and got inky! What fun :-) I scrapped a couple of pages from our holiday last year, one from 2004, one of my pregnancy with Samuel, and one of Christmas 2008.
.
Other news ... washing machine still not fixed :-( I will be phoning the repair man first thing in the morning. He was supposed to email me through a quote last Thursday! Huh! Just useless. Doesn't help that Friday was a public holiday for their company and also today! But the rate things are going at the moment I'll be lucky to have a working washing machine by mid September!
.
Right best be off to bed. Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

dalla said...

She's so cute with that indian dress.

topkatnz said...

so did you move her??LOL

somebody who needs to love herself said...

hehehehe love your pictures, from Aaron to Madison to the table!! wohooo look at you! 5 layouts!

Sonya said...

Love your photos and the sneak peek of the cute robots, hope you are choosen to be a guest designer :-)

Serene Ho said...

The Michael Crighton book fooled me. I seriously thot he was really reading it ... well ... you'll never know LOL! Maddison looked lovely in the indian dress too :)

Mrs Frizz said...

I've seen it all now ... asleep and under the bed ... crikey!!!

and Miss M looks stunning in her wee outfit ... don't think you are going to get away with it again next year though!