Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cards, Cards & More Cards

I've been on a card making spree the last week or so :-) Firstly I have been making sample cards for my class on 4th September at Scrap-n-Crop. You can read the details of the class on their blog here, and sign up here.
.
The class is full of ideas on how to use your stash :-) (yeah I know ... something I am not that great at, but I am trying! hehehee)
.
Aim is to make a bunch of cards in the class, but the kit contains heaps, including 2 loose Unity stamps :-) :-) Gotta love that!

Here's a couple of peeks of some of the cards we'll be creating.

I have used the papers from 2 kits and created this pile of cards ... 20 of them actually and I still have a little bit of patterned paper left over!


I'll even let you try out my new scissors :-) They are very cool :-)
Other cards I've been making are ...
.
More cats :-)
Trucks (which I have coloured over the lines because of a little girl trying to get under my arm!!!) Oh well just adds to the charm (well that's what I tell myself anyhow heehe)

These 10 little cards have all been made using my scrap stash, except for the circle pictures. I bought the pictures thinking they were cute for boy LO's, but when I actually sat down and looked at them I decided the reality of me actually using them on LO's was a big no! So I thought ... cards!! :-) Cardstock and patterned papers from my scrap bins and I punched out a scallop circle from more scraps to mount the picture onto. Super quick and easy and they are kinda fun I think.
So that's it from me today.
.
Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

somebody who needs to love herself said...

oh wow you are on a roll! I am so slow when it comes to cards. love em all!

ahem I nearly bought those scissors.

topkatnz said...

those are cool scissors...

Sasha Farina said...

20 cards? wow... i bow to you my master :D

Serene Ho said...

so many card with just a kit? Great job!