Saturday, June 19, 2010

Scrap-it-Lah June Challenge

The Scrap-it-Lah challenge for June is monochromatic white - you can check out the challenge here.
.
This took me AGES! First of all deciding on a photo! I would have liked to done a LO for our holiday album - but didn't have any photos suitable. Then I had in mind to use plain white cardstock and use my cuttlebug embossing folders! Well today I have done a massive search for them and I can't find them anywhere! I do hope I haven't left them somewhere or that they haven't been thrown out by mistake! (There's 10 standard size ones and 3 of the larger 5x7 ones in a plastic bag - too big to throw out surely!!) I will have to wait till Tuesday and check with the maid if she has put them in a "safe" place ;-) No good me phoning her because she won't have a clue what I am talking about when I describe them to her hehee
.
Anyway - here's my LO for the challenge. I used 3 different textured Bazzill cardstock. The piece I matted the photo with I sponged lightly around the edge with "cement" Versacolor ink. I painted the chipboard letters white, rubbed the edges with "cement" ink and then put clear kindy glitz on them, flowers have kindy glitz on them too.


First LO completed since Samuel was born! Hopefully my motivation comes back soon! :-)
.
Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Penny said...

love white on white :)

Serene Ho said...

it's beautiful !!