Monday, May 3, 2010

Scrap-it-Lah May Challenge

Scrap-it-Lah's May challenge is up. This time it's a sketch - you can check it out here. I had to turn the sketch on its side since the photos I decided to use were all portrait! Used up some old My Minds Eye papers & stickers (from 2005!) and added in Tim Holtz adage & journaling tickets.

Last month the only scrapping I managed to do was 6 LO's for Scrap-it-Lah's anniversary blog hop challenges. And I won a RAK for the first challenge :-) You can check the results out here.
.
This month I probably won't get much more done either. I have resigned myself to the fact that there is NO way I can possibly get the rest of our holiday photos scrapped in less than 3 weeks! Oh well, if I can do one a day between now and baby's arrival that would be pretty amazing!
.
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Jessy Christopher said...

Thanks for playing along & created awesome 6 layouts for SIL!! Way to go!! Love ur take on the sketch, especially loving the tickets :)