Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Mail

I ordered Tim Holtz's new book and it arrived today :-) I got some other goodies as well, but you'll have to wait to see them! I got Aaron to take some photos on my little camera (the one that takes 3 photos before the batteries are flat!) and then of course Maddison wanted a turn, so this is one of her pics that I have cropped (a lot!). ;-)

I have had a look through the book and it's pretty neat ... I can see I need to sit down and spend some time playing ... hummm wonder when that will happen!! The only thing I was surprised at was it's quite a thin book ... for some reason I had it in my head it was really thick. But it's still very cool beside that! :-) Got lots of ideas in it.
.
This week Lyndon is in India ... next week he's in Singapore. Then I think he better be staying around KL till this baby makes his/her appearance! heheehee The baby has been given STRICT instructions to just stay put for at least 2 weeks, but I don't think that will be a problem as both Aaron & Maddison were late babies!
.
Okay better go as it sounds like I need to sort out the squealing that's coming from the other room!

3 comments:

Penny said...

A little bedside table reading for the breastfeeding marathons :)

topkatnz said...

I think you got the idea the book was super thick based on the super price!heehee Hope you love it though, and get loads of inspiration.

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

i now know what to order in next! he he he