Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Saturday Shopping

Thought it was about time I did some updating here!
.
Last Saturday after lunch we headed into China Town and Little India. The kids have a costume day on Wednesday at school so I wanted to get them an Indian outfit each. So they did this (Aaron was finishing off the dregs of my frosty lemon tea!) ...


While Lyndon inspected the goods at one of his favourite haunts! LOL

It was hot and I was exhausted by the time we had made it back to the Central Market where we'd parked. We decided to have tea there since it was just after 5pm ... so stopped in at Secret Recipe.

I just laughed at this pic - the water must have been really cold and she could feel it cold in her tummy hehehee
Driving back home I noticed a "certain" type of car parked in our parking building so since we had the camera we walked down a few levels and got a pic of a "certain" little boy that's crazy about Ferrari's! He just thought it was the best thing :-)

And tonight Maddison decided to race off with one of Aaron's trains and tried to get under the dining table, but miscalculated and whacked her head in the exact same spot on her eyebrow as last time (you can read about that here). Hard to tell in this pic, but there's quite a lump and I slathered arnica on it, but I think it will still bruise a little. (Be nice for their class photos tomorrow won't it!)

So that's been us the last few days :-) I'll be back tomorrow with some pics of the kids in their Indian costumes :-) heheheee
.
Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

somebody who needs to love herself said...

wow u are so brave to go to chinatown and lil india in the heat! I have not been there since my teenage years lol

love the expression on yr boy.

Hannah said...

Looks like a fun family day!! Great photos of the kids.

Penny said...

You have a Ferrari in your garage?! Wow! ;-)

Hope M's bruise isn't too bad. Ask them to photoshop it out! ;-)

She's very cute holding her tum.

topkatnz said...

Can't wait to see the Indian costumes!