Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SnC's September Kit

I just loved working with the September kit from Scrap-n-Crop. Check out SnC's Gallery for what Sharmaine has created as well and what I used from the kit. I managed to get 7 LO's, 3 cards and a mini album.
.
The LO's I have done for my Mum's albums, so there's no journalling, I've left that for her to do(figured she might as well make sure there was a little bit of her on them hehehee).
.
LO #1 - Plaits


LO #2 - Offspring

LO #3 - Meeting Baby D
LO #4 - Licking the Beater!

LO #5 - 4 Days Old
LO #6 - Turning 2 (left side of double LO)
LO #6 - Turning 2 (right side of double LO)
The Turning 2 LO's both together
While we have been on holiday with my family I've really noticed the kids (both mine and my sisters) copying things we say. In particular little sayings that my Mum says and both my sister and I say too! For example ... cousin M telling Aaron something and Aaron's not listening so cousin M says "What did I tell you?!!!" heheheee
.
So because of little moments like that I decided to make a mini album with the chipboard covers that came in the kit, to record some of Mum's little sayings. I know I haven't got them all, but there's room to add them when I do remember them. :-)
.
Cover -
First pages ...
2nd pages ...
3rd pages ...
And last, but not least, 3 cards using scraps left over from the kit.

Like I said, I just loved working with this months kit ... you can purchase this kit here .
.
This is my last month with Scrap-n-Crop's kit club. I can hardly believe it was a year ago that we finished Project Scrap-Away and Val offered me a place on the DT for SnC's Kit Club. It's been fun and I've really enjoyed it ... I'll will miss it ... but, I have LOTS and LOTS to occupy my time! (like 3 months worth of holiday photos all printed waiting for me to scrap when I get home!) :-)
.
Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

topkatnz said...

very cool - especially loving the wee mini-book - what a great idea!

Janine said...

Rachel that mini book is a stunner, and absolute stunner.

Penny said...

Gorgeous!

Sasha Farina said...

love that you're letting your mom journal!