Friday, September 11, 2009

Scrap the Girls September Challenge

Decided since I did the challenge for 'Scrap the Boys' I'd do one for 'Scrap the Girls' and seriously - how could I not do it with the all about shoe theme!!!  (yet more photos from our holiday heheee)
.
You had to draw inspiration from the picture and also have a quote/saying/title about shoes.  Well to be honest the only inspiration I got from the picture was the height of the heels!!
I used Sassafrass paper, cut off borders/trims (whatever you all them), and paper whimsies, Making Memories alphas (which I won and thought I would never use!!), Prima flowers, not sure whose the pompom trim is, but its nice :-), little heart clip I got in a kit from Paper Pesto yonks ago and most appropriately a little pair of high heel shoes charm :-)  Cute aye!  They are from Kinda Sweet.
Dig the heels!

So, now that my list of challenges is nearly completed for this month (I have one more that's stamping orientated I want to participate in) I can get motivated (hopefully) and finish some of those mini albums ... I did the easy one first!  So 8 more to go.  LOL
.
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Sheena said...

you go girl - its 5 mornings a week your kids are at school eh? you might need to organise some pm sessions too to get all thise albums done!!

Penny said...

oh excellent theme! I should do the ones of L in my boots ;)

somebody who needs to love herself said...

oh wow there is so much to love abt this layout for one the alphas(what brand?) then the shoe charm oh so sweet. you are superwoman look at all the layouts u have done hehehe..I have not done any yet today.

Mrs Frizz said...

Wee charm is stinkin' cute ... love the shoes ...

Nilla said...

Hey there! Love the LO with the tiny shoes! Flowers bought at Craft Haven, but I modified them and put flowers I bought in Sweden on top! Hope to see you soon! Hugs Nilla