Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Naughty or Nice?

Just plain naughty I think!
.
These photos are for you Penny. After I read your post yesterday I thought I'd share these pics. I bought some fabric when I was in NZ and my Mum kindly made me a skirt and there were bits left over so she made a little one for Maddison. I thought it would be nice to get a photo of us wearing our matching outfits! Yeah Right!!! Every time Maddison saw the camera she'd just throw a complete wobbly! You will have to excuse the photos because Aaron had the camera and he's still not quite got the hang of making sure the heads are in hehehee. The first pic is with my Canon 50D, but after about 5 pics of our feet I realised it was too heavy for him and he was having trouble looking through the view finder, so gave him my little camera instead.

Our heads made it in, but look at the quality! ewww ... no wonder I like the heavy camera best LOL
So there you go Penny at least your Miss 2 wasn't doing this! heheee The annoying part was she would sit on my knee nice and I'd even get a cuddle, then she'd see Aaron with the camera and that would be that!
.
I keep telling myself "this too shall pass!" (it will won't it?)

4 comments:

topkatnz said...

No - I still throw a tantrum when people point a camera at me!!heehee

Penny said...

Hee hee! Very good very good - your ones are the winner ;) I didn't post the ones Tim took of me after Lydia's escapades. They had no head either! LOL!

Sasha Farina said...

oh love that skirt!

Mrs Frizz said...

Laughed at Heidi's comment on throwing tantrums ... let's hope that little Miss M will be fine next time the camera is out. Both skirts look fabbo too by the way!!!