Friday, August 21, 2009

Kinda Sweet ...

Before I left for our holiday the Kinda Sweet ladies gave me some product to play with :-) Amongst the bundle was Pink Paislee overlays and lots of yummy Graphic 45 papers. I created these last month ... just been a bit slow blogging them!
.
And as usual while I have been here at my parents ... the LO's are for my Mum, so have left the journalling for her to do :-)
.
I had 2 of the Pink Paislee overlays and wanted to show 2 totally different looks - this is what I came up with.
.
LO #1 - Does the flower taste better than it smells?

LO #2 - Quiet Reflection
LO #3 - Builder Working (using Studio8 papers - circus collection).


LO #4 - Model Maddison (using Graphic 45 papers)


LO #5 - Mitchell (using Graphic 45 papers)
LO #6 - Tickets to the Tram (left side of a double LO) - (using Graphic 45 papers)

LO #7 - Tickets to the Tram (right side of a double LO) - (using Graphic 45 papers)

LO #8 - Train Enthusiasts (using Graphic 45 papers)

Cards using Graphic 45 papers ...






Thanks for looking :-)

1 comment:

Penny said...

wow! Awesome :)

I know a Tim who'd like those train papers but I'd not be allowed to cut them up knowing him.