Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2 days left

To finish up with the August kit for Scrap-n-Crop!! I only started working with the kit yesterday! (so organised lol) ... have done a few LO's though. Here's some sneaks of 2 of them.
.
Aren't those little owl brads just the cutest :-)
Those little trees are cut out from Michael Miller fabric paper :-)
How lucky that I just happen to have the Maya Road owl stamp to match the Maya Road chipboard shapes heheee :-)

Check out what Sharmaine has done in the SnC Gallery. I will be back on Saturday (hopefully) with the full reveal ... if I have got it all finished!

3 comments:

Penny said...

i think I see evidence of glimmer mist :)

topkatnz said...

I'm very impressed that you are finding any scrapping time at all!! you're on holiday - and still outscrapping me!!LOL

Sasha Farina said...

ah! awesome sneaks, Girl!