Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Some Cards

I have been making some cards the last couple of days. Didn't feel like doing any LO's so got out the remainder of my October Afternoon papers and used up the scraps :-)

Took that photo then realised I'd left this one out. So it's got a pic on it's own. I used one of my new punches on it :-) - and 'celebrate' is an Ali Edwards stamp.
I have done 2 LO's today, but can't show them just yet.
.
Tomorrow we have a power cut here while they are upgrading or doing something to the main power line, so from 9am till 3pm I won't have any power :-( (that means no air con either!!) Last time they did that it was supposed to be back on at 3pm but we didn't have power till after 5pm!! (I ordered in pizza for tea that night heheehee). I think I am going to head out in the afternoon to a mall!! I want to get some gel medium so I can finish off my canvas projects from Donna Downey's class I did at Creative Escape and then I can show them on my blog! Hopefully by the end of this week I will have them finished.
.
So over and out till Thursday!!

1 comment:

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

i love how the crest punch looked!!! wow...