Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New kind of drive thru

Just had to share this :-)

Aaron was on the toilet tonight minding his own business, and Maddison marched in there and was playing around in the shower. There's a glass wall between the shower and the toilet and the conversation went a bit like this:

Maddison - knocked on glass and said "how you?" (that means how are you!)
Aaron - Ummmm hello I'll have 3 happy meals please
Maddison - No, No, No
Aaron - Yes Maddison, 3 happy meals and ummmm some chippies!!
Maddison - knocks on glass and pokes her head around the side and says "BOO"
Aaron - Here you are, say thank you Maddison!
Maddison - No, No, No

:-) Oh they crack me up when they aren't fighting heheheee

I have to confess that on Sunday evening we went through McDonalds drive thru and I ordered 2 happy meals for the kids, because Lyndon had left for Australia late that afternoon (he's away all week) so we were on our own and I didn't feel like dealing with them being tired, grumpy and hungry, while I got tea organised.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Haw haw!! That's so cute.

My two play shops. Tim has to be the one that beeps the items through the checkout.

Sasha Farina said...

*grins* happy meals.. LOL.. how adorable!

topkatnz said...

heehee ... I think if ever I go through a drive-thru now; I'll be visualising the staff sitting on the toilet while they take my order!! ... not sure that's a good thing ... thanks Aaron and Maddison!!!