Saturday, May 9, 2009

Last Sneak Peeks

Here's some more sneaks on what I have been working on for Kinda Sweet.
.
Gorgeous butterfly rubons ...
Flocked paper (very nice!)
More yummy felt


Fibres & clips

Hehehee you might have picked up on the dates of those sneaks that I have been scrapping some old photos :-) Feels good actually to be doing that. I need another album for Aaron though as his first one is bulging at the seams and I haven't even got to 6 months old in it! I need to be more selective I think in what I scrap!! LOL When I started scrapping his album I scrapped just about everything ... don't do that so much now!
.
We've had a busy day doing not a lot, but it's been busy all the same. And Lyndon is home, so all good. :-)
.
Happy Mothers Day to our Mums if we don't catch up with you tomorrow ... don't bother checking the post on Monday sorry ... late as usual!! You will get something though ... even if I tuck it into my suitcase in 3 weeks!! ;-)

1 comment:

topkatnz said...

I used to scrap every last photo too ... but don't these days ... still think I need to be more selective still ...