Monday, March 23, 2009

Sneaky Peek

First sneak peek of what I've been doing this month for Scrap-n-Crop's April kit. I have made HEAPS of LO's, cards and a mini album from this kit and there's still a little bit left.
.
So this peek is of a card I've made and Heidi ... this peek is just for you! See I've used the "snowman"!!! LOL


Notice I've been photographing outside!! Thought I would try it light wise. Pretty happy with how they turned out actually, although goodness knows what other tenants thought if they happened to be looking out their windows down to the playground! They must have wondered what on earth I was doing :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice little peek! Looks lovely.
I've seen a few people photographing layouts outside lately, I may have to give it a try! I usually take my photos in a well-lit spot near a window, but outside might be even better?

topkatnz said...

heehee ... thanks for that ... I'm gonna use them ... maybe today ... but I'm thinking flowers ...

Penny said...

Very noice. :) Snowman looks good.