Monday, March 2, 2009

Far Flung Craft Papers

Kinda Sweet got in some papers from Far Flung Craft with an Asian theme. They gave some to me to have a play with, along with some lovely fibres and Asian fan charms. Here's what I've created using some of the Chinese New Year and Bollywood papers :-)
.
You can see a few more detail shots on their blog here.
.
This one is a double LO of pics I took in January at the Chin Swee Temple at Genting Highlands. I used a sketch from Page Maps to get me started with this one!

This School Mates LO I cut the pattern from the paper and laid it on pink cardstock to bring out the pink in the pattern and also the girls costumes. This is for Aaron's album :-) hehehee I am sure he won't mind a pink page in there! :-)

This one here I left the patterned paper as it was. Used one of the red envelopes that Aaron's money came in for the journaling tag.

This LO is using one of the Bollywood papers. They are double sided, so the pink piece is the back side of the patterned paper. These photos were taken AGES ago! I was pregnant with Aaron when I did this class ... seems so long ago now! And what's worse, I still haven't finished the book and now it's in storage :-( Wonder when I will get back to it!

So February has been a busy month creating ... there's still a pile of cards and another LO to show, but I'll leave that for another day :-)
.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Serene Ho said...

I love the "LUCK" layout Rachel. It's so chinese! Good idea using the "hong bao" as journal tag.

penelope haque said...

so that's how the desk looks like huh? {wink}