Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday

Yesterday morning was spent doing ...
.
A bit of hiding and "resting" (not) under the pillows on our bed.

Sorting out my button collection :-) Woo Hoo ... Ikea got a new shipment of these spice jars in, so I got 20 and there's 3 empty ones, but as of last night there's only 1 empty :-) I am sure I can find something to fill it soon heheee.

And of course I couldn't sort my buttons without having little "helpers"!

Did I say helpers? More like a big mixture going on there!

And in the afternoon Maddison found yet another use for my cuttlebug!! Good job it's pretty sturdy is all I can say!


Lyndon got back last night, this morning we've been swimming and I'm about to put Maddison to bed then after lunch we plan to go and buy her a big girls bed :-) Should be interesting! Watch this space :-)

3 comments:

Penny said...

big girls bed! Wheee :) Good luck keeping her in there! LOL!

topkatnz said...

ROFL at Maddison standing on your cuttlebug!! heehee ...

Serene Ho said...

little girl growing big! i love the photo of her standing othe cuttlebug. cute!