Monday, December 15, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Lovely Val, the owner of Scrap-n-Crop, has awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award! THANK YOU Val very much and for your very sweet words!


The rules for the award are this:
.
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
.
So hard to only nominate 5! So here they are ... in no particular order.
.
Penny - A personal friend as well as an on-line friend :-) Penny started me on this blogging thing! lol Love lots of things about Penny, I won't list them all (might embarrass you!), but some are ... her crafty creations (both scrapping & sewing), how she is friendly to the environment, and her sense of humour. :-)
.
Janine - An on-line friend who has been faithful in reading and commenting on my blog right from the beginning. Thanks Janine :-) Really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your scrapping creations.
.
Heidi - Another on-line friend who cracks me up :-) hehehee I enjoy reading your blog, it never fails to bring a smile to my face and I like seeing the scrapping creations from both you and your hubby :-)
.
Penny - The "other" Penny, a "part time" blogger, scrapper, photographer, amongst other things, as well as having a full time real job! :-) heheheee I enjoy your sense of humour too and love seeing your scrapping creations ... especially in real life :-)
.
Liza - An on-line friend who I've got to know through Scrap-n-Crop's forum. I enjoy your blog and seeing your wonderful creations ... so inspiring.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award Rachel so nice of you to think of me.

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

:) thank you for all your nice words too!!! sure gonna miss ya once you leave Malaysia!

penelope haque said...

GOD!
I can't tell which Penny I am now. But what the heck! Thanks. I'll take both the compliments and share it with Penny.
LOL
:)

penelope haque said...

But I guess I can't be the 1st Penny coz I drive a guzzler. :)
yeah... I gave it a bit more thought.

thanks Rachel so much.
hugs

Penny said...

Garsh - thanks babe :) Very kind. Shall have to cogitate about who to pass it on to!