Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yes ... we are still in the land of the living!

Hello ... have you missed me? If you were expecting a postcard from us, sorry, haven't done that either! I'll hand deliver when we get home heheehee

I have so been wanting to update my blog of what we have been up to while on holiday, but didn't have the patience to deal with dial up!! And last week I didn't have computer access. So today's the first opportunity for me to actually do an update.

First of all though, just want to record here what I created with Scrap-n-Crop's "A Touch of Glitter" monthly kit. Such a fun kit, had a ball playing with it and still have a few scraps left to make some more cards and tags!!! :-)
.
Here's 5 of the LO's I made ...
.





And the cards ... 14 of them.














6 comments:

aussiehen said...

LOL I knew something was missing from my daily blog reading.

I hope you had lovely time in the land of the long white clouds. We leave in a month's time eek!

Your cards are absolutely beautiful. I especially like no. 6 but would not hesitate to buy them any of them.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have been very busy! Everything looks great.

I've been wondering how your NZ holiday was going - got any pics? ;-)

Anonymous said...

welcome home, looking forward to reading abyour trip back to NZ. You made a lot from that kit, those cards are so beautiful. I liked seeing some colour in those layouts, loving the blues and I love the trees paper...so so so nice.

Penny said...

Very lovely! I have some of those appers now thanks to Paper Pesto. ;-)

And I giggled at Aaron's t-shirt too!

Looking forward to seeing you tonight :) Hoping my oven turns itself on so the chicken will be cooked on time....

Anonymous said...

Hiya beautiful!! it seems strange to say welcome back when you've just returned from NZ!! but welcome anyway ... was wondering when you would be back, and look forward to catching up.Hope you had a great hol!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards Rachel, aren't those papers devine!

I got to play with them designing cards for Paper Pesto earlier this month.

Hope you had a great time on your holiday.