Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sneaks & Peeks

Here's a couple of peeks at a LO I've done for Scrap-n-Crop's December kit (actually I haven't finished the journalling yet heheee ... getting there!! Still waiting on my mojo to jump out and say "I'm Back!!!" hahaa) The December kit has some very cool embellishments in it :-) It'll be on sale from the 1st ... watch this space.



Have you purchased the SnC November kit yet? You should it's great ... good value, has so much in it and some beautiful papers. It's a Christmas theme, but if you check the SnC gallery here and see what Sharmaine & I have done, you'll see they don't necessarily have to be for Christmas. I like it when papers can be versatile like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sneak peeks!!

BTW, I have tagged you for a fun photo meme!

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

cant wait!