Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Last Christmas ...

Thought I'd share these Christmas LO's since it's only 28 days till Christmas Day!!! (that is so scary).



They are based on a Becky Higgins sketch (a double LO) and I submitted them to CK Magazine, but they weren't accepted. I used Bazzil cardstock and Basic Grey Fruitcake paper (Deck the Halls/Sugar Cookie) (you can get it here at Scrap-n-Crop), thickers and glitter :-) I liked that patterned paper because I could cut out the branches and ornaments.
.
Maddison will look heaps different in this year's Christmas LO's ... Aaron will be much the same!! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great sketch and its a good way to scrap a lot of photos.

Anonymous said...

WTG doing double pages ... but there always seem to be too many xmas photos!!

Penny said...

Ack! 27 days now on the ticker! *hides head in sand*

COol LOs - maybe you should try the Basic Grey gallery for submission?