Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Woo Hoots and other bits & bobs



Janines Woo Hoot Wednesday again ... eeeekkkk!!!

2 more sleeps before we leave on holiday :-)

Lyndon coming home today at 5pm :-)

Aaron having a sleep after school today so we could go out tonight ... won't go there with Maddison! (she flatly refused!)

Aaron telling me over and over and over again "I love you Mummy" when I was on the computer! Humm ... I suspect there may have been an obvious reason why he was saying that! :-) Nice to hear though, even if he did want to get on the computer! heheee

Found some little shoes in the cupboard that Maddison was given as a birth present and they fit her now! She's in shoe heaven ! :-) Insists on wearing them inside and trots around saying "shhhsss, shhhssss" (her word for shoes).

Finished my little house mini album. Won't show all the pages on here for obvious reasons, but here's some for you to see.



LOVE the wooden laser cut sky scraper scene of KL. It's one of my fav pages in the book. :-)


Did some pages to show places we've been etc.


Back cover - with a pic of a huge moth we saw outside our front door and another wooden laser cut KL thingy megiggy (actually both were fridge magnets and I cut the magnets off).Used stickers from the Rose Moka range that match the papers I used. So quick and they match :-) Even better :-)
.
Half completed my last mini album ... it doesn't look as nice as my house one ... you can tell I have done it in a big hurry, but I'm not going to stress about it. Just need to do journalling, covers and a few embellishments (it needs it since I didn't mat the photos and I probably should have!). Oh well ... people are going to look at the photos right? LOL
.
That's about it I think. I am off to bed, my eyes are bloodshot from too many late nights. Tomorrow's going to be busy as I haven't even started packing yet! (I know, typical us leaving things to the last minute!). So that's the afternoon's task while Aaron is at school.
.
I'll leave you with a couple more sneak peeks at what I've done with Scrap-n-Crop's November kit.

This first one goes with the "cut out" peek from yesterday :-) Can you tell what I cut out?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, 2 sleeps!! I wasn't sure if you were going to blog again before you left - but you did, so I can say "have a great time" again! LOL :-)

Your album is very cute - I love the colours and of course the house shape is totally adorable!

Anonymous said...

Loving the house album - soooo cute. My daughter loves all the pics your post about KL - I am always being 'told off' for making her live in such a 'boring' place (NZ)! We are especially like the Petronus towers ... because of the Harry Potter connection.

Penny said...

Do I get to see this album in the flesh!?

Sneak peaks are tantilising!

Darla said...

I love the house album! What a great idea. Did you actually buy the album like that? In the house shape, I mean? (If you posted about it already, I apologize...I'm blonde!)

Have a great trip! Again, wish we could be there!

Anonymous said...

oh I love that house album it's so cute. Gosh not long now Rachel. Enjoy the trip home and I look forward to reading about your trip home. I love that Miss M is a shoe diva......

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

ooh...it really looks good now that you have done it up! cant wait to see it in flesh! and whats the connection between harry potter and petronas?