Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday

Well we've had Monday's Mantra party, Tuesday's Trials, Wednesday's Woo Hoots, wonder if today will be Thursday's Terrors, Thrills, or Tribulations! And Friday ... Fab Friday maybe? LOL Wait and see I guess.

This morning I went through some of Maddison's clothes in readiness for our holiday. She has heaps of long sleeve winter tops, so we are sorted there. Here's a couple of pics of her in a little skirt she was given when she was born, and I have struggled to find a top. Anyway, got this little blouse in the weekend :-) It's funny seeing her and she's not wearing pink! LOL






Check this out ... a new collection of papers from Websters called "Hello Beautiful". For some reason my eye is drawn to the browns and reds :-)

You can go in a draw to win this collection here.


Okay - off to play with my next mini album now :-) Have a good day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddison looks very cute in that outfit. (But I do love red.) Can't believe how close the holiday is, and I am soooo not organised. I was hoping to have E & C in a room together before we went down but I don't think that is going to happen as E sleeps 11 hours and C sleeps 12.5 hours so E is usually to bed first and up first, and I haven't been wanting to ruin C's sleep pattern...oh well will be interesting times in a few weeks!! LOL!!!

Penny said...

mmmm red=good. I like dressing them in non-traditional colours when I can.

Gorgeous paper collection!

Anonymous said...

Must feel funny packing for a trip home.........she does look good in red though.

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

OH NO! I forgot Thursday's Thrills!!!! lol at maddison and ze red skirt!

Anonymous said...

Maddison looks gorgeous in red! oooh lala! actually the weather back here has been quite warm...LOL