Thursday, October 30, 2008

Packing? What Packing???

I have made a start with the packing ... got a bit depressed though about how much stuff I have to squish into the case, so am taking a break! :-)

I can't believe that Maddison has so many long sleeve "winterish" type tops!!! And I haven't bought her one! I'm taking them all ... if I change her clothes twice a day for the next 3 weeks, she'll get to wear them at least twice! LOL (well she won't be wearing them here! she'll melt!)

So before I head back to the bedroom do some more cramming, here's a few more sneaks at what I've made for Scrap-n-Crop's November Kit.




I won't be posting any more sneak peeks ... the full reveal is on 1st November :-) Check the Scrap-n-Crop Gallery then.
.
1 more sleep! Aaron informed me yesterday that we were going on a plane, Maddison was going to sleep and Daddy, Mummy and Aaron were going to fly through the jungle!???? WHAT?? Should be an interesting trip :-)
.
Today at lunch he said we were off to see a moon beam :-) (snigger snigger) His mind is in over drive already ... I think I'll be putting his lead on him just in case his legs get into overdrive as well!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous peeks!!
Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the time with family.
Wish I couls fly to a moon beam... I would sit and take in the view

penelope haque said...

have a GRRRREAT trip Rachel and oh, STOP thinking and worrying about sb and Scrap-n-Crop! that's an instruction.

have a blast and come back with awesome photos ok?

muak muak

Anonymous said...

Yeah not long to go till we see you, better get tidied up round here!!! LOL see you soon, Cheers Christine

razlin said...

have a save and wonderful journey rachel.

Anonymous said...

Well according to Aaron it's gonna be a magical trip!! hope it does all go smoothly ... and hope you don't freeze when you get here!!

Penny said...

Hope the moon beam trip goes well!!!

And that you fit everything in your bags. *snort*

Anonymous said...

enjoy the jungle trip followed by the moon beam one. I take it there is a stop over involved I wonder what A would calll that? lol.

Mrs Frizz said...

I love it ... a jungle trip and a moon beam ... what a lively imagination that young man of yours has got ... perhaps he might be an author when he grows up [or something] ... have fun.

Take care and safe travels.

Anonymous said...

have a good holiday! enjoy the fresh air and catching up with the rellies....

fulltime mom