Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kinda Sweet Challenge

Kinda Sweet are running their first challenge - the theme is black & white. Check here for details ... LO's are due 2nd November. Give it try - there's RAKS to be won :-)

Here's my take on it ... although I went black and silver more than black and white! (whoops!) I like that Coredinations cardstock ... you can't really tell in this pic, but I sanded it and the core is a grey colour, so it matched in with the patterned paper.


Materials:
Coredinations cardstock - black (from Kinda Sweet)
PP - Pink Paislee Hip Huggers (from Kinda Sweet)
Grungeboard florish
Maya Road sheer journaling tag
Versafine black ink
Silver Glimmer mist
Sanding block
Sheer Writer pen
Stickles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great LO!! and wow, where did the time go!!?? only three more sleeps...???

Penny said...

I want to try that coredinations stuff.