Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun Friday

Well it has been fun most of the morning :-)

Aaron spent quite a while on the computer playing on the Disney website and discovered Donald Duck! Sooooo exciting you just wouldn't believe! LOL

And this little rascal has decided to climb everything she possibly can. The covers are away being drycleaned thanks to Aaron, so it's easy to dig those little toes in and scoot up the back of the couch! It freaks me out a bit though when we are so high up and she can open the window! I feel like I should have a rope or chain around her and anchored to the floor! LOL


And I've been having fun too :-) Yesterday I did quite a bit on my house mini album. I've had a Maya Road House Board Book for ages but was reluctant to start on it because it opened book form at the bottom, so every open page one house was upside down and it just didn't look right to me. So I cut it to bits and am really pleased with it. (Had a look at Maya Road's website and they don't have this book listed now, probably for that very reason! heheee) Just going to use my Big Bite and punch a couple of holes on the left side for rings and it will be done :-) Isn't that the cooooooolest door plate :-) Heheheee Got at at Scrap-n-Crop on Monday. (If Val thought she could discreetly price new stock and not let me see, she thought wrong! :-) LOL)

I've used the new Rose Moka papers I got from SnC on the inside pages and am loving how they look. Actually not sure I want to cover them up with photos now!



Pretty cool aye.

And this morning while Aaron was on the computer and Maddison climbing the couch, I decorated this set of drawers I got from Ikea. Remember that black and white mannequin I did for one of the challenges for Project Scrap Away? (you can see it here) Well I had heaps of left over black and white papers, so decided I would use some of them on the drawers, and of course I had to add some poppies :-) I cut them out of the patterned paper (and then mounted them onto red Bazzill). Haven't done stems for them yet, still thinking about that. I've used these papers: Urban Lily California Collection - Poppies; Tinkering Ink Noir Blanc Collection - Lauren Bacall; and part of a Teresa Collins - Damask Die Cuts.


Lyndon's back tonight :-) Not sure what we are going to do this weekend. Right ... of to do some scrap stuff while Maddison is still sleeping and Aaron's at school.

8 comments:

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

lol...that is a cool house and YEAH, they look so good uncovered @ the moment!!!!

Anonymous said...

very very cool house and I can't wait to see the rest of the pages when they are completed. Awww at Aaron discovering Donald Duck, thats so cute. That Miss M is a dare devil but she sure looks cute.

Mrs Frizz said...

I think that I would be snibbing the windows as well so that little Miss M stays inside safely ...

Love that wee house and what gorgeous papers ... I mean really GORGEOUS papers.

Little Master A engrossed with Donald Duck - too cute.

razlin said...

cool mini house album, great idea with the door plate.. love the rose moka, i did grab some for myself..

Anonymous said...

House mini album looking good!! I have just bought a wee house album - it's cosmo cricket - the door pull is fabulous!! good thinking...

Penny said...

sorry for the late comment - been staying away from the puter..

Great house and drawers there - love that choices of paper.

Eeek about Maddison! That would freak me out too.

penelope haque said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... i took a few "pull" 7gypsies door knobs too!!! and lovely work there!

on maddy - heh heh ...eweeeeeeek

hugs,
(the other) penny

Liza said...

It's beautiful!!!!