Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Couple of LO's

Here's a couple of LO's ... the Park one I've had the photos printed and sitting with the paper for ages, and last night decided to just do it!! Absolutely thrilled with the title :-) The chipboard letter are from Collections (some of my old stash) and I just used some Jenni Bowlin branches & leaves rubbons on them. I am loving it :-) A great way to use up rubbons and cover naked chipboard heheee


Love these little brads too ... so cute.
This one I put together and finished this morning. It's pretty simple, but I like it. Love that photo of the kids.


Materials are from Kinda Sweet unless otherwise stated:
Park LO
Patterned Papers - Rusty Pickle (Paradise Swim), Graphic 45 (Secret Garden)
Stemma - Summer Epoxy Brad
Chipboard Alphas - Collections (my stash)
Alpha Stickers - Karen Foster, All My Memories (from my really really old stash!)
Jenni Bowlin Rubons on Chipboard Alpha title (my stash)
Summer Fun LO
Patterned Papers - Rusty Pickle (Pacific Luau)
Cardstock - Bazzill (my stash)
Rusty Pickle Sunshine stickers
Stemma - Summer Epoxy Brads
Making Memories paint (my stash)

Kinda Sweet have added some charms to their shop as well - check them out, very cool :-)

5 comments:

razlin said...

love the brad too, soo cute..

Penny said...

I love that sand photo too :)

You've been busy! Cute brads - love the basic grey glazed ones.

Mrs Frizz said...

Naked chipboard and rub-ons - I like that idea. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I like the detail on that chipboard, great layouts and go you for using some of your old stash.

Anonymous said...

Ooo, nice rubons. Where do you get them, those Jenni Bowlin's?

fulltime mom