Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Woo Hoot


Doing Janine's Woo Hoot Wednesday seems to make the weeks go real fast!
.
.
What have I got to woo hoot about!?? I suppose I could start with the fact I have learnt my lesson about putting sunblock on the kids ... it would have to be MUCH cheaper than trips to the doctors! I can woo hoot too that the swelling in Aaron's face has gone down (that was from sunburn!), he's had the dressing from his arm removed today (that was on a burst sunburn blister that Maddison popped!).
.
I can woo hoot that Lyndon will be home tomorrow night, not that the kids will see him, but he'll be home :-)
.
Woo Hoot for the kids sleeping in this morning. Aaron actually woke at 6.45am crying and woke Maddison, but I put him in our bed and fed Maddison and tucked her back down and they both went back to sleep :-) (Maddison woke about 8.20am and Aaron at 8.45am.)
.
Woo Hoot I got to shower this morning on my own without worrying what the kids were up to (they were still sleeping).
.
On the scrapping front I can woo hoot that I did a LO yesterday and have started another one today, not sure if it will get finished today though!
.
That's about it. Better go and do the dishes, they haven't been done yet. I usually do them before the kids go to bed, but tonight I got Aaron to help me tidy the lounge. And WOO HOOT he actually helped without any applied force from me! :-) Mind you since he's a little bloke I do have to make it easy for him! LOL ... like pile the train track into a heap and tell him to cart it to the box. (Maddison is so different she just goes around picking them up and putting them away, she doesn't have to have them in a pile to be able to see them!! Girls definitely have better vision for finding things than boys!) heehee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great list there Rachel, ouch at the sunburn though....poor mites. I do think there is a real difference between how boys and girls tidy.

Anonymous said...

As you know I have a red-head too ... the sun is SO much more fierce on him than Ethan (who has my olive skin and never burns). If I miss the tiniest patch when putting sunblock on Tyler, he gets RED and FAST. I'm guessing Aaron burns easily too, being a ginga! Hope his sunburn is feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

Wohoo - what a week!!
I am with you on the fact that girls really are different about seeing adn tidying!
Keep up the good work
Sheena

Anonymous said...

Ohhh what a week - those kids have got you on the run! hope the sunburns improving - hey, you prob feel real stink about it; but really we've ALL been there...!

Mrs Frizz said...

Ouch on the sun burn!!!! Not nice! Sun block to the ready here on in!!!

Love your new banner pic ... great pics of the kids.

Penny said...

Yeah - the "man's look" must start young I'd say ;)

Glad the book is a hit! :) It's one of my favs. LMK how you find the pen. It seems to disappear on paper so it must be for shiny surfaces. I've been playing with it a bit, not sure if I'm a convert.