Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Woo Hoot


Janine's Woo Hoot Wednesday again.


4 more sleeps till Lyndon's home.

Spending the day with Irene on Monday (public holiday) ... she came and got exhausted beyond measure by the kids! :-) heehee


Tidying up my shelving unit in the computer room/scrap space and getting some new baskets for the bottom shelves. (Maddison is funny ... I showed her the basket that has toys in it today and she pulled them all out then grunted and squealed at me until I sat her in the basket! Not really what I meant by keeping the place tidy little girl!!)

.

.

Being told by Aaron's teacher at school that he's talking really well and very clear. Haha I had a giggle to myself at that because you have to know some of his lingo, but I think he is getting easier to understand, seems to have improved a lot in the last week or so. It made a nice change anyway to hear something like that rather than "Aaron has been very mischievous today"! Although when I went to pick him up this afternoon he was standing, hands on hips, lecturing his girl friends little sister for "playing in the water" (she was washing her hands and had the tap running). I just gave a laugh because "Mr Perfect" (not) does that every opportunity he can! He is such a bossy britches and a tattle tale!

Talking to Grandma on Skype this morning on the "LAPTOP" (must be shouted when Aaron's talking about it). When I use the laptop we can do the video linky thing, so Grandma gets to see the kids and then probably breathes a huge sigh of relief after the call is finished that she doesn't have to listen to the screeching and yelling anymore LOL. Although today wasn't too bad (was it Mum?) :-)

I finished my samples for Kinda Sweet's Pirate Affair kit today and got them all photographed and sent off. Here's a sneaky peek of my LO. You can see this one on their blog too. I have given them a photo overload, so give them time to load them up :-)

The curtains fell down (again) in Aaron's bedroom this morning ... that isn't a woo hoot, but having someone come and fix them is :-) I talked to the owner of the apartment and he's organised for someone to come tomorrow morning and get it fixed. So I will get all the other curtains checked as well. The rails are basically just screwed into plaster. Absolutely hopeless. This is the 2nd time that particular curtain has fallen down and the ones in the lounge have fallen down 3 times! So tonight I have a little boy who snores sleeping in my bed! :-} He also likes lying REAL close just so you get all hot and sweaty like he is. Ahh the joys of it all.

That's about it I think. Hope you are all having a good week. I am off to have a short play at my craft desk ... giving it a tidy up has been put on a long hold I think :-) heehee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great list Rachel, hmmmmm I think a layout of Miss M in the box would be great lol. When I was reading about Master A I could actually visualise him with hands on hips.

Anonymous said...

Great list! Sounds like Aaron is doing really well, love reading about his cute little antics ;-)
Hope you get the curtains sorted soon!

Penny said...

I foresee a cute jack in the box LO coming up!

Oh yes, I can just imagine Mr A Clarke bossing around that little girl. What is it with the "must-touch-mummy-in-bed" thing? Both mine are the same and I end up squeezed in a tiny space with two hot wriggly things pressed on me. I tell them they are too big to get back inside me. It was bad enough getting them out in the first place!