Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday




Not much happening round here today. Had a late night (went to a mall for tea and had another look at shelving at Ikea), so had a bit of a sleep in this morning. :-)

So here's some pics of the kids. Maddison "reading" and strutting her stuff with Aaron's woollen hat on! (Pic a bit blurry sorry she was moving too fast!). She loves hats as much as shoes, but doesn't keep them on very long when they are sun hats and she's in the sun!!

Today Lyndon was changing a light bulb in computer room and Aaron said to him "just a minute Daddy, I get my drill"!!! So he comes back with his Bob the Builder hat on and his drill. So funny. Love the concentration on his face while he's "drilling". hehehe (Doesn't understand the difference between a drill bit and a saw bit at the moment hehehe)



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thursday I decided to have a bit of a tidy up in my craft space. You can't tell that I did actually. It's a pigsty still. But I think it is a little bit better. Anyway I bought this little tin at Scrap-n-Crop last Saturday and decided to alcohol ink it. It fits my ATC collection in it (at the moment!!). Pretty cool. Not sure if I am going to decorate it with other things or leave it like that. (Have to have a think about it.)





7 comments:

Penny said...

The tin is very pretty!!
Love the kiddo pics too :-)

I hear Ikea is considering a place in Manukau city so I hope it buys it!

We just spent the morning at St Lukes getting trousers for Rod. 3 work pairs and 2 mtg pairs. We are in post-retail shock right now! LOL! I had a big huck out of his wardrobe and drawers of ancient (including pre-conubial clothes) plus stuff that doesn't fit anymore. All his work trousers had holes in them, and he had only 2 pairs of mtg trousers that fit. Hence the spree. He's thinking himself pretty smart right now.

I also cleaned up my scrap space and rearranged it.

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

ooh love the tin. looks good without any deco on...oh and love the dress maddison has on!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow rachel! That tin is absolutely gorgeous! Great job dear!

~Shyra~

Anonymous said...

Wow your tin looks great decorated with the alcohol inks(I don't have and have never used - so I am verry impressed!). LOL about the double-sided papers - sometimes it is hard to choose(I laugh when I buy specifically for one side and the use the other ... then should I go out and buy another!!??).

Mrs Frizz said...

Awesome pics of the wee dude with his get-up on ...

And your tin - gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your tin. Really nice.... Maybe I should go make one myself.

fulltime mom

Darla said...

Don't you just love it when they get their tools to help? Jonathan has a tool set with a toy jigsaw...it's a chainsaw sometimes, a drill sometimes, a gas pump sometimes, you know, whatever he's seen Daddy using lately!

Beautiful tin and scrapping pages. You amaze me. Want to come to Wyoming and do a little here?!