Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Photos of Maddison



I told you Maddison liked shoes didn't I?! Well the other night Jill came over for tea and Maddison discovered her "heels". So funny to watch, wish I had the video camera out. Complete and utter style huh!

But what's even funnier (well to me it is!) the other day she bought a pair of Aaron's Thomas undies to me and squealed and grunted which I interpreted to mean put them on her! :-) heehee Well she thought she was the cat's meow! LOL

Saturday afternoon Lyndon and I were lounging on the couches and Maddison was squealing repeatedly in her bedroom so after a bit thought I better check what she was up to! She had climbed up into the wardrobe, but couldn't get back down!



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On another note ... I did this LO for the Moderators Challenge for September (A day in the life of ...) at Scrap-n-Crop. I've had these Heidi Swap fuzzy rubbons for a few months and hadn't used them, so opened them up and they are sooooo cool! My pic doesn't do them justice, but they are raised up and fuzzy, adds another dimension to your LO.



.
Also - check out Scrap-n-Crop's blog for their latest announcement ... I'm pretty excited about this! :-) heehe
.
.
And ... Kinda Sweet have got up on their blog the LO's I did for their Child's Play kit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the photos of Maddison?

Wishful Thinking said...

Patience!!! :-) I hit enter and the silly blogger posted and I hadn't finished!

Anonymous said...

Cute photos! I remember Tyler was obsessed with shoes at around that age ... but not high heels, LOL!

What a cool layout, so different and funky! I've got a pack of those HS fuzzy rub-ons and I've never opened it ... might have to give them a whirl!

Mrs Frizz said...

Brilliant layout ... love those pics of Maddison ... I see a layout coming up.

Mrs Frizz said...

AND - woo hoo - go YOU!!!! Congratulations on your DT position ... woo hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

she looks cute in those shoes and I bet Aaron is going to start hiding his Thomas undies. Well done on the Dt spot kit thingy introduction/annonucement.