Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Grrrrrr


I was emailing my Mum this afternoon ... replying to her email and signed off by saying, "right better check on my cherubs!"

Got out to the lounge and couldn't hear them, but could see where they had been!! So grabbed the camera and snapped a pic of the Thomas destruction and then followed the "trail".

I blame Aaron for the trail, 2 rolls of toilet paper unravelled. How do I know it was him? I hear you ask ... because the 3 rolls that Maddison had were all chewed and wet. Looked like rats had been at them.







So Nana ... be warned when we come to visit you may want to lock your rolls of toilet paper away! And a warning to Aaron & Maddison's Uncles and Auntys ... your kids are bound to be lead astray by ours! I apologise in advance!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it beats breadcrumbs right? lol too funny.

Matt & Amy said...

Oh whoops! However it is quite funny! Amazing what you can get up to when mums not looking!

Anonymous said...

Hahahah, I am SOOOO pleased Campbell can't open doors yet!!

Penny said...

Haw haw haw! The Terrible Toilet Paper Team strike again! Where & when will they perform their dastardly deeds next? Can the Super-Mummyo Hero rescue her paper products from sure destruction and death? Read here for the next exciting installment!

Tim put 6 rolls (still rolled up) actually in the toilet. Fortunately I didn't have to ditch too many. It's the tissue/wipes boxes in our house. Can't leave them down in the reach of L or she'll spend 10 minutes pulling them all out. She uses the wipes to clean her dolly's bottom because it's "darti" apparently.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh ... the wee darlings!!!(cough,snigger!)