Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Woo Hoot Wednesday



A real quick Woo Hoot ... things to do and cupcakes to bake!

Woo Hoot for Aaron turning 3 today. What a day! :-) He has been totally spoilt and I know he hasn't got all his presents yet ... lucky little rascal. Will do a separate post about his birthday and party later in the week!

Woo Hoot for Lyndon being home this week.

Woo Hoot for Maddison walking EVERYWHERE now. As soon as the front door opens she is off ... straight to the lifts (thankfully she can't reach the button to call the lift yet! - she can reach the G button when she's in the lift though!) Oh and another woo hoot for her ... she is learning (slowly, but she's learning) that when we come inside now our shoes go into the shoe cupboard, not in our mouth! LOL She sure loves her shoes - definitely doesn't get that from her mother! ... actually if we still lived in Auckland I would blame Amy :-) heheehe Not sure where she has picked up her love of shoes from.)

Woo Hoot I have finished 4 of my 5 items for Project Scrap Away's final challenge. 5th one is about 30% done ... still thinking about a couple of things for that :-) Will get it finished tonight though. And then tomorrow will be spent taking photos of all my creations ... hopefully it will be halfway decent weather so I get some good natural light!

That will do for now :-)

It's been a crazy week and about to get crazier. Aaron's birthday party is on Saturday at 1pm so I have a fair bit to do on Friday and Saturday morning!!! (The major one is baking him a Thomas cake ... hummmm could be interesting) :-) So blogging has taken a huge backstep sorry ... hopefully I will be back on top of things next week. Have some other exciting news to share (and before you ask no it's not babies) but will do that next week ... keep you in suspense! hehehe

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! Have lots of fun at your party. Rachel, I'm sure he'll love the Thomas cake!

fulltime mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aaron, have a fantastic dayl Looking forward to seeing photos. Yippe for Miss M now knowing where shoes go. I can't wait to see what you created for PSA final round. Enjoy the next few days Rachel.

Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday to Aaron! And well done to Maddison, sounds like she's getting this walking thing down pat ... next up, RUNNING!!

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy, busy!! can't wait to see your completed PSA creations!! and while running after a toddler too! mmmm...cupcakes...(not banana I guess! - mine are still going brown, but I've moved them out of sight to the pantry now!LOL)

Penny said...

I'm sorry I'm so slack! I should have remembered Aaron's birthday since it's in my birthday book! Happy birthday big 3 year old!

And I still haven't sent your card.

Good luck with the Thomas cake... would lend you my train cake pan if you were here ;)

Looking forward to seeing your creations. I liked your interview on the PSA blog.

SO cute about M. Amy's influencing her from afar!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm exciting news huh!! You sure know how to make people keep coming back and checking out your blog you little tease you!!! Kate xo

Danice said...

Good luck with the PSA stuff, so pleased you have kept up with it, fingers are crossed for you!!
ps happy bday to Aaron and yourself too! (I missed that blog post!)

aussiehen said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! Wow 3 already! I hope the Thomas cake is successful and the party goes well.

yay for Maddison walking so well, Jacob seems close to taking his first steps.

I hope you get a little time to yourself to finish the final challenge, I'm cheering you on (virtually)