Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Woo Hoot Wednesday



Janine's Woo Hoot Wednesday again.

Janine's first woo hoot is generally her cup of coffee, so I'll make my first woo hoot my glass of ice cold water :-) LOL

Well ... what to report this week?

Lyndon's been home all week which has been nice. (He's off again on Saturday though ... Finland this time for a week) :-(

Aaron's back at school in the afternoon's which is lovely for me and he's enjoying it. {Gotta tell you this cause it makes me grin every time I think of it. The last 3 days when his little girl friend has come into the class he just about wets himself with excitement and yells (truly, it's really really loud) out her name, while jumping up and down and round about pointing! Ahhhh young love! Anyway, today when I went to pick him up from school his little friend was walking with her Mum to their car and he yells out "kiss me (and her name), don't forget!" LOL Actually my eyes nearly bugged out of my head I couldn't believe it. Must ask the teacher tomorrow what they get up to in class! heehee}

Well, still waiting on the results for the winner for Project Scrap Away's 12th Challenge, but I can Woo Hoot that I'm in the finals! There was no elimination this round ... you can read about that here. So that will be interesting indeed. The final challenge we have 2 weeks to do whatever it is we have to do! *Gulp* ... sounds a big challenge if we have 2 weeks!

Woo Hoot, I cleaned out the store cupboard today. What a mission. Still have a little bit to sort out and need Lyndon to help me with that then I will post the before and after photos! It really needed doing and feel quite proud of myself that I did it with 2 kids underfoot driving me crazy digging into the boxes and making messes while I was trying to tidy! Had to keep distracting them (well mainly Aaron because Maddison does whatever he's doing!!) :-)

I think that's about it. Happy Wednesday everyone :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

had a giggle at the first mroning water, you and Trace would make great friends. Now great list, sounds like Aaron is a major flirt. Your doing well with the big clean out. COngrats on thmaking the final, sad to hear the other woman puled out but you are in the final. I just read what your project was, wow 5 projects. Lyndon must have a chocca passport, Finland wow but how exciting.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a wee ladies man there!! kids are soooo funny.
Congrats on making the final - can't wait to see what comes next!

Anonymous said...

LOL at Aaron and his 'girlfriend' I love it that at this age it is so sweet and innocent...in a couple fo years time he probably won't want anything to do with girls...but then again, maybe he will be a swwet young man and always like the girls?

CONGATULATIONS on getting to the final of PSA. What a fantastic achievement. 2 weeks and 5 projects, whew, thats a biggie! Good luck.

Wow, Lynden sure does travel a lot. And thought Steve's trips were enough. I take my hat off to you, because every time they go away it is like being a solo parent!

Penny said...

Congratulations on making it to the final!!!! Wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You rock girl. 5 projects - eeeek! Good luck!

Aaron is very cute! I hope you get a photo of them together so you can record the lurve. So good for when he's ..uh... 21 or so. He's practising his charm ;)

Go you on the de-cluttering.