Thursday, August 7, 2008

Still Waiting ...

For the results of Round 11 for Project Scrap Away, so thought I would share with you what I did last night. For some reason I didn't feel like scrapping, so decorated the rest of the candles I bought and then dealt with the serviette scraps.

2 small ones with stripes and dots - love the colours on them.
A large one with poppies :-) (Those that know me know I love poppies.)
Then I did a big one to go with the 2 small ones I did earlier. Pics show front and back of candles.

Then I pasted all the scraps on to white card stock and I think I will make some Asian ATCs. Anyone interested in doing an ATC swap? Let me know if you are ... email me at poppies73 at gmail dot com.








Have you seen the new PSA challenge #12! The last one before the final. Hummmm ... an interesting one alright. Here it is ...

Well, this challenge is all about renewing the OLD. Making them NEW again...I know we have many scrapper-hoarders here! Our collection is made up of all those scrapbooking supplies that we just can't (or at least wouldn't want to) live without. So bring them out now and use them in the latest scrapbook trends!!!

Basically we have to unearth our old scrapping supplies that we bought yonks ago and we can either do a LO or a project. So ... I have been dusting a few things off this morning. Some of the papers I have in my stash have the year they were printed on them, but a lot don't. Some of the papers are 2001, 2003! Yeah, I'm a hoarder! I know some of them I bought just because I liked them, but didn't have anything in mind with what to do with them. So I have got out 2 pieces that I just love and have had for years but thought they were too nice to use. I am going to be really brave and use them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

stunning candles Rachel, I did see what your next challenge was......let your inner hoarder come out and go play with that paper.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love the stripe/dot ones too. They are very funky!!

Penny said...

I like them all!!

What on earth are you going to do with them all ;)

It's been interesting using up my stash these past few months. I've whittled it down quite a lot! You may surprise yourself :)

Unknown said...

Oh more gorgeous candles!!!
All the best with the last round!

Anonymous said...

Rachel, can you tell me where you bought those gorgeous serviettes?

And good luck for the last round!

Fulltime Mom

Anonymous said...

Fab candles - all set for lots of romance...
old scrapping supplies...groan...oh how I can relate to that one!!!good luck.