Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our resident ghost

Yesterday I dashed out to get groceries while Tess was here and Maddison was sleeping. On my list was baby soap and it was on special (makes a nice change!) and even better it had a free hooded towel with it. So I got two because I thought, if I just got one there would be fights! This morning when I unloaded the washing machine Maddison made a beeline for the towels (as she does) so I put the towel on her. :-) She thought she was so cool.

From behind she might look like a ghost ... but from the front ... do you think she might be doing a trot down a fashion catwalk? LOL









It's absolutely pouring with rain here and thunder and lightening (you can see it's really dark and grey outside). I actually quite like it when it's raining because it means I can have all the windows open and catch the nice breeze instead of having the air conditioning on.

4 comments:

Penny said...

woooooooo!

It's raining here too. But the windows aren't open. The tiles in the ceiling in my office keep lifting up though.

Anonymous said...

she looks so cute, that fourth pose looks so model like, face half turned and hand on stomach or hip.....cute. We have sun today five days in a row......

Anonymous said...

Yeah, definitely ghost-like from behind ... and model material from the front! Cute ;-)

Danice said...

LOL - your kids have great scrapbooking personalities, They might cringe in 15 years time, but for now its cute!