Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Me & Him

Penny tagged me with this meme -

1. What is his name? Lyndon

2. Who eats more? Me (most of the time I do anyway … I blame it on breastfeeding!)

3. Who said, “I love you” first? I wouldn’t have a clue … too long ago to remember that.

4. Who is taller? He is.

5. Who drives most when you are out together? He does.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me.

7. Who does the laundry? Me.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.

9. Who pays the bills? He does the on-line ones and I do the cheque ones (after he’s signed the cheques!)

10. Who cooks more? Me.

11. Who is more stubborn? Probably me.

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Not sure … probably half and half (depends on what it’s about I suppose!).

13. Who has more siblings? He does – 1 younger brother and sister. I have a younger sister.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We take turns!! LOL I wear them when he’s away hee hee

15. What do you like to do together? Wouldn’t you like to know!

16. Who eats more sweets? Me – chocolate all the way.

17. Guilty Pleasures? What sort of question is this??

18. How did you meet? He was on holiday down our way staying with some friends and they came to our place for tea.

19. Who asked whom out first? He wrote me a letter ;-)

20. Who kissed who first? If memory serves me right our first kiss was something we did together!! LOL

21. Who proposed? He did. I actually thought he was going to tell me he’d bought a washing machine for me to use at the flat. (Shows how wrong I was … he actually had flowers … no washing machine in sight!)

22. His best features and qualities? Well if I told you them all you might want him! He’s good to me, listens to me when I woffle on about scrapping and craft stuff, lets me buy scrapping goodies and also buys them for me :-), if I don’t feel like cooking then he’ll get takeaways or occasionally he’ll cook. When he’s home he helps out with the kids and backs me up with the discipline. (He has lots of other good points too, but I won’t list them here cause he’ll be really embarrassed … in fact he’ll think I am nuts to even do this and post it on my blog!)

23. Tag some people. Nah … if you want to do it go ahead and if you do let me know :-)

3 comments:

Penny said...

:-) Thanks for playing - it's fun reading stuff about this kind of thing.

LOL at the pants question!

Anonymous said...

Love #20!!

Anonymous said...

Fun to read your answers, Rachel!

Loved your answer to #20!