Saturday, August 30, 2008

I can share ...

some exciting news :-)

I was totally blown away to be asked to be a guest designer for Kinda Sweet, a new on-line "scrapbooking & stuff" store in KL. You can read the blurb about me on their blog. So no guesses as to what I am going to be doing on Monday :-) I have a couple of kits to play with!! hehee

You can check out their kits here. Think I need to dress Maddison up as a little pirate ... what do you reckon? :-)

Need to restore some sort of law and order in my scrap space first though ... it's a complete and utter pigsty! (Wonder if I should take before and after photos????? ... hummm might have a think about that one.)

Lyndon's off again for work tomorrow morning and doesn't get back till next Sunday ... gonna be a loooonnnng week I think!

Aaron's party went well today. Cake turned out quite cool. Will do a separate post about that maybe tomorrow or Monday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow!! Congrats Rachel!! How exciting!

Mrs Frizz said...

Woo hoo - go you !!!!!

How exciting - that rocks!!! Look forward to seeing what you do with a little Rusty Pickle ...

Awesome news!!!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo Rachel!!! you go girl!! looking forward to seeing more of your work - it's a sign of a 'true' scrapping addict when you have to dress up your kids to suit your papers!!LOL

Penny said...

That is so exciting!!!! Congratulations woman! Awesome awesome news :)