Friday, August 29, 2008

FINISHED ...

Phew got my project finished, photographed and blurbed about and sent off tonight. Can't be bothered loading up all the pics tonight sorry. Will see if I can do it tomorrow amongst everything else I have to do ... here's a sneak of what I did today though :-) The red bits you can see in the background are part of my project :-)


Cake in the oven now for Aaron to take to school tomorrow. In the morning I need to bake about 3 doz cupcakes! (yikes) then ice them and the cake. And in the afternoon I need to bake another cake so I can decorate that all up as Thomas for Saturday's party. I am going to be all caked out I think.

Aaron had the day off school today because of his snotty nose, but he'll go tomorrow. He had a big sleep this afternoon which was nice :-) But went to bed late, so will be interesting to see how he is in the morning.

Okay, off to check the cake. Be back tomorrow or Saturday with more pics.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for finishing!! now to just get through all the cakes ... and then onwards and upwards!! wahoo!!

Anonymous said...

Just checked out the final entries on PSA blog - WOW - good luck, your entry is fab!!! love red!

Penny said...

mmmmmmmmmm cake :) good luck for the party!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely work.....

fulltime mom

Anonymous said...

Cool fun. Like me. Thanks.
I like to cook very at home. Greetings from Poland.