Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Woo Hoot


Wednesday again! Man the weeks are fair zipping along.

First up with the woo hoots would be having Lyndon home all week :-) And yesterday surprising us and coming home at lunch time :-)

New Water filter has been installed so now all our water is filtered :-)

Still in with Project Scrap Away ... Challenge 11 comes out tonight. And here's what Teresa Collins said about MY cultural layout -

"This project is truly original. I don’t think I have ever seen anything so innovative and creative in telling the story on a page layout. I loved how she used the various mediums for her embellishments. "

(I wonder if she was trying to say she'd never seen anyone put so many things on one page before (hawhaw). There was quite a few more I wanted to put on actually, but I couldn't get them to rhyme with anything so had to leave them off!!) :-)

I think that's about it actually.

Last week (Tuesday to be exact) I got these 2 LO's done and on Saturday afternoon I made Maddison's birthday thank you cards! I know amazing aye, haven't written in them yet though! Hope to get them done today or tomorrow and then get them sent off.

These LO's are really simple, but I'm pleased to have them done. I still have SOOOO many photos left in that big pile! I really want to do some more for Maddison's album, but ... you know how it is.








.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Also have to do a draw for a RAK from the last immunity blogging. Will do that tonight and post tomorrow the details :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whhhhooooo hooot Rach, thats so exciting well done on getting through to the next round. so proud of you. Great list of whoo hoots btw.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love a busy layout!
I try to simplify cos that's the trend, but really, I confess your layout was great!! go you!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Wow - your layout rocked ... I've just had another look at it ... it's amazing really and what's more amazing is that you could actually think of doing a layout like that ... brilliant!!!

Penny said...

Woo hooo!! Still in! Go you babe!

Great cousins LO! Simple but good.