Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Woo Hoot Wednesday



Wednesday again!

Woo Hoots today are:

I'm still in the Project Scrap Away contest. Sort of unbelievable really. Challenge 10 comes out tonight, so that will be interesting, the challenges seem to be getting harder (well for me anyway!).

Lyndon gets home tonight (hopefully, otherwise tomorrow).

Maddison turns 1 on Friday! ONE ... where has the year gone?? This morning while she was sleeping Aaron helped me wrap a few of her presents (namely the Thomas the Tank Engine stuff I got for Aaron to give her). The idea is he will realise that they are hers and not his and she'll have a train to play with that's her very own! (hopefully it works!!)

I've tidied up my scrap desk a little bit, so it's got some clear space on it other than just where my craft mat is! :-) We'll see how long that lasts.

It's amazing what you find when you tidy up actually. Found this LO I did a couple of months ago, but never finished because I didn't have stickers for the title. So completed that last night.

Okay, Maddison has just woken from a 2 and a half hour sleep, so better give her lunch then I am off to the post office. Hoping it won't be such a long wait today! So if you are waiting on mail from me ... it's being posted today :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done and congrats in getting through to the next round. Great list there and lots of things for you to look forward to Rachel.

Penny said...

Cute tongue there ;)

Let me know if the Thomas scheme works :) I may have to employ it.

Always good when the Daddies of the family come home.

Unknown said...

Congrats on making it through to the next round, nervously waiting to see what the next challenge will be!!! All the very best :)
Hope Maddison has a wonderful day on Friday