Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Woo Hoo



Woo Hoot Wednesday here again!

Well ... what do I have to woo hoot about?

- Lyndon's here all week (and next too!)

- I made it through to round 7 of Scrap-n-Crop's Project Scrap Away.

- I did an on-line crop with Scrap-n-Crop last weekend and got 3 more pages done, 2 for Aaron's album and 1 for my BOM.

- Found a 6-9 month old dress of Maddison's which she's never worn (because I thought it was a size 1!!) and tried it on and it still fits! Hee hee ... better make the most of it because it'll probably only last a month!

- I'm going to be an Aunty again :-) (actually this might be a good way to announce when we have #3 mightn't it!! hee hee ... I'll find out how many people actually read my blog!! ... BTW I am NOT expecting and NOT thinking about expecting this week either (or next for that matter), thanks very much!).

- Owner of our apartment is going to pay to install a water filter on the water line, so that means all the water to the unit will be filtered :-) YAY

- Some friends from NZ are arriving in KL in the weekend for a holiday, so we are looking forward to catching up with them.

- Specials on Sunday and Wallace and Gary to stay for a couple of days after that :-) (Met Gary at lunch today ... hope he wasn't put off by the noise Lyndon's (I don't want to own them when they are like that!!) kids generated!

That will do ... I really need to get some sleep now before Maddison wakes again!

Nite

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome news Rachel, and a great list there too. Thats good news on the filter too. Enjoy your week of having Dh home and visitors from NZ.

Penny said...

Oh yay for the water filter!! (and the other things too) Have a great Sunday!